- The DC Council will vote on the proposed redistricting plan at 1:00 pm today in Room 500 of the Wilson Building (1350 Pennsylvania Ave. NW). You can view the proceedings on the DC Council website (click on the “Watch Hearings Live” link then on “Room 500”).
- ANC 6B’s Planning & Zoning Committee will meet tonight at 7:00 pm at St. Coletta’s School (1901 Independence Ave. SE). The committee will be discussing the cases below. If you have any comments, please post them below or e-mail me directly.
- Home Run Classic 10K – Kathy Dalby, Pacers Event Manager
- HPA # 11-224,801 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE– Verizon Wireless Rooftop Antennas Installation
- HPA # 11-242, 212 7th Street, SE, Acqua Al 2) – One-story rear addition to enclose existing patio for additional seating
- BZA # 18238, 413-415 8th Street, SE – Special exception to allow a fast food restaurant (Chipotle Mexican Grill) in the CHC/C-2A District
- ANC 6B’s Alcholic Beverage Committee will meet Thursday, June 9, 7:00 pm at the Southeast Library (403 7th Street SE). Make sure you use the first floor entrance on the 7th Street side of the library, behind CVS Pharmacy.