ANC 6B will consider liquor license renewals for liquor stores during our November commission meeting. Each renewal case will be first be considered at ANC 6B’s ABC Committee meeting this Thursday, Nov. 3, 7:00 pm at the Southeast Library (403 7th Street SE).
While there are no liquor stores in my single member district, the following three liquor stores are located close by:
- Harris Teeter, 1350 Potomac Avenue SE
- Pennsylvania Avenue Market, 1501 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
- Southeast Market, 1500 Independence Avenue SE
If you have any concerns or complaints about these three establishments, please attend Thursday night’s ABC meeting or e-mail me. Be sure to include the name of the store and your specific concerns in the e-mail.
The commission will also consider liquor license renewals for the following establishments:
- 7th and L Street Market, 7th and L Streets SE
- Congress Market, 421 East Capitol Street, SE
- P&C Market (Lincoln Park Mini-Market), 1023 East Capitol St SE
- Marvelous Market, 301 7th Street SE
- Motts, 233 12th Street SE
- Rolands of Capitol Hill, 333 Pennsylvania Ave SE
- Yes! Organic Market, 656-658 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE