The Reservation 13 Community Meeting with Mayor Gray takes place Thursday, March 22, 7 pm – 9 pm at the DC Armory (2001 East Capitol Street SE). Here are a few important details:
- Enter the DC Armory from the East Capitol Street SE side of the building (north side)
- You must bring your photo ID to enter the building
- Metro: Stadium-Armory station
- Parking: Use Lot 3 across from the Armory
- If possible, arrive early so you can proceed through security and get a seat prior to 7 pm. Doors will open at 6:30 pm.
Hope to see you Thursday night!
Thank you for hosting this meeting. You did an excellent job and I’m proud that you represent my ANC. I wish I could say the same about the Mayor and his cronies, who dodged the questions and did their best to divide our neighborhoods. And to dodge the questions by telling us that its OUR fault that Eastern Branch isn’t up and going yet. You’re working very hard on this (Eastern Branch and Res 13), and the residents know that too. Now I see first hand what you’re up against as our ANC commissioner, extremely incompetent elected officials.