I’m looking forward to tonight’s ANC 6B Hill East Task Force Meeting on the Future of the RFK Stadium site, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm at St. Coletta of Greater Washington (1901 Independence Avenue SE). Please enter the school at the entrance closest to the intersection of 19th Street SE and Independence Avenue SE.
Here is tonight’s agenda:
- Welcome & Introductions (5 minutes)
- Presentation on the Future of the RFK Stadium Site (20 minutes) – Erik Moses, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Events DC
- Capitol Youth Riverside Sportspark Proposal (10 minutes) – Bob Coomber
- Task Force & Community Questions/Comments (30-40 minutes)
- Task Force Recommendations (5 minutes)
- Future Task Force Meeting Topics (10 minutes)
A big thanks to St. Coletta of Greater Washington for hosting tonight’s meeting. Hope to see you there!